“Vaxxed ll: The People’s Truth”

“Vaxxed ll: The People’s Truth”

In this episode of CLR , join us as we speak with film producer, Polly Tommey’s about her most recent film, “Vaxxed ll: The People’s Truth”(executive produced by Robert F. Kennedy Jr.) , a sequel to the Ground-Breaking Documentary “Vaxxed: From Cover-Up to Catastrophe”. “This film is a reality check for our democracy.” – Robert […]

The Evolved Masculine with Destin Gerek

The Evolved Masculine with Destin Gerek

Join Tasha Simms and Marc Caron as they speak with Destin Gerek, an internationally recognized leading voice in masculinity, sexuality, and personal empowerment. Destin will be in Vancouver presenting at the co Creative Sex Summit this coming Valentines Day weekend. He will be leading workshops on The Evolved Masculine: Presentation, Guided Visualization, and Q&A;  Sexual Self-Mastery for […]

Scarred Part 2: How I Escaped NXIVM, the Cult that Bound My Life – Sarah Edmondson

Scarred Part 2: How I Escaped NXIVM, the Cult that Bound My Life – Sarah Edmondson

Join Tasha Simms and Marc Caron for Part 2 of this very interesting conversation with actress and author, Sarah Edmondson, about her new book –  Scarred: The True Story of How I Escaped NXIVM, the Cult that Bound My Life, with Kristine Gasbarre. In this tell-all memoir, she shares her story from the moment she takes […]

Three Feathers – A VIFF Film

Three Feathers – A VIFF Film

Join Tasha Simms as she speaks with Carla Ulrich Director and  Co-writer of Three Feathers, one of the great films playing at this years VIFF. The film follows Flinch, Bryce and Rupert, who, after committing a shocking crime that devastates the innocence of their small community, are sent to live on the land for nine […]

1 4 5 6 7 8 29