In Vancouver, BC Tune in every Wednesday 6 – 7 PM to CFRO – 100.5 FM
Anywhere in the world by Stream, Satellite, TelusTv - How to Listen
Join us for this episode as we dive into the question “What is Consciousness?” Why does one want to expand it and then, how does one do so? Join me, Marc L Caron as I share some insights, ideas and suggestions on the topic of Consciousness. I will do my best to answer questions such as:
- What is Consciousness?
- Do we all a have consciousness? Is it individual or Collective?
- Why do I want to increase my consciousness?
- How do I increase my consciousness?
- Is there a conspiracy against consciousness?
- Different types of Consciousness…health, relationship, environmental, business, social, etc
Ultimately Consciousness is Awareness. What is awareness? How aware are you?
Are you aware of:
- Why you do what you do?
- Why do you believe what you believe? About history, religion, culture
- Are your beliefs and values something you have chosen 0R have you learned and adopted them
- What is your life’s purpose?
- Do you choose your words consciously. Are you aware of the power(or lack of) of the words you use on yourself, on others– the words we habitually use.
- The patterns (habits) you run
- Your conditioning
About Marc Caron
Marc is an inspired living coach who is passionate about life and helping others. He has trained and studied with some of the world’s best in the areas of, relationships, health, spirituality, wealth, and leadership. Passionate about life and inspiring others, Marc is committed to life long learning, growing and serving others in their growth and transformation to live a passionate, pleasurable, purpose driven and fulfilled life.
On his journey, Marc has been blessed to have experienced many awakenings including the ever powerful Oneness blessing(also known as deeksha or dyksha) and initiations preparing him to transmit this Divine energy to others. As a light and energy worker, Marc believes we are all here for a purpose. Finding and living that purpose in a way that allows us all to live as our authentic selves is just one of the part of the journey. Not always easy or obvious, Marc is passionate about helping others wake up to their own truth.